An award winning agent in the Top 1% of realtors in the state of Texas, Hannah Gigley has one of the most trusted names in real estate. She has built her reputation through her service-oriented attitude with integrity, extensive market knowledge, renowned negotiating skills, aggressive marketing techniques, superior follow up and responsiveness in every transaction.
Striving for the best has come naturally. Hannah's high personal standards and ability to build strong relationships are what sets this talented professional apart.
Providing her clients with excellence in marketing, communication and exceptional customer service, everything is done above and beyond expectation! Her commitment to her clients has led her to put together a team of highly qualified individuals who help provide them with the utmost in customer care and extraordinary service.
Why do clients choose Gigley Real Estate?
- Top 1% of Real Estate Agents
- Superior Communication & Responsiveness
- Trustworthy, Maintaining Highest Levels of Integrity
- High Standard of Excellence & Professionalism
- Motivated Support Team to Ensure Seamless Transactions
- Devoted to Implementing “What’s Next” in Technology
- Outstanding RE/MAX Brand Recognition
- D Magazine Top Producer, 2014
- RE/MAX Platinum Club, 2013
- #14 Top Producing Team in Dallas, 3rd Quarter 2013
- #18 Top Producing Team in Dallas, 1st Quarter 2013
- Highest Team Sales Volume, March, May, July & August 2013
- Highest Team Sales, May & August 2013
- Most Team Sales, March, May & June 2013
- Most Team Listings, April & August 2013
- Residential Specialist (RS)
- Buyer Representative (BR)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Dallas/Fort Worth Five Star Real Estate Agent, 2012
- Top 500 RE/MAX Real Estate Teams in the State of Texas, 2012
- RE/MAX Executive Club, 2012
- Outstanding Sales Achievements at William Davis Realty, 2009-11
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Certificates of Achievements at Keller Williams Realty, 2006-08
- Rookie of the Year at Keller Williams Realty, 2005
On a Personal Note:
Hannah is an accomplished Mother of four, Triathlete, Marathon runner, and recently completed the Iron Man in Cozumel, Mexico. She is involved with many organizations to raise money for cancer research, MS, and Scottish Rite Hospital. Hannah and her family serve various mission organizations both in Mexico and locally. She is also committed to service and leadership in her church and community.
Exceeding Your Expectations